2010年1月24日日曜日

December 21 Homework

I agree with author's opinion.

I also think that Japanese men are not so passionate and not so interested in ren'ai. The men like that are called"Soushoku Danshi(草食男子)", and this word was selected as one of the top 10 of the 2009 buzzwords-of-the-year contest(流行語大賞). Therefore, I think many Japanese think there are many Soushoku Danshi in our country and will agree with the author.

The author of this article seems to think the men who are not interested in ren'ai are bad. However, I don't think they are bad, because I have the idea like theirs. I am also not so interested in ren'ai and I think uninterest in ren'ai is not so bad. (Of course, I think the man in the article have to avoid being futarikiri with the woman if he is not interested in love.) I think if they are not so interested in love and like working or doing hobbies with friends, they should do they want to do. Maybe, I am affected by out-of-love epidemic, too.

13 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!
    I agree with you.
    Not all Soushoku Danshi are not interested in ren'ai. So they are in love on their way, I think;)

    返信削除
  2. I agree with you!
    How about Otaku??? what do you think are they interested in renai???ww

    返信削除
  3. I think almost Japanese boys are "Sosyoku Danshi". And it reflects Japanese culture to speak our opinions

    返信削除
  4. Hello
    Recently, "Sosyoku Danshi" are very popular in Japan. I was heard the word on TV. Do you like "Sosyoku Danshi" to be your boyfriend?

    返信削除
  5. hello :)

    I agree with you.
    It deoends on the person which is more important ren'ai and hobbies etc. Actually I don't want to compare these 2 things because we can get both of them!!

    返信削除
  6. Hello!
    I agree with you!
    Do you like "soshoku kei dnshi"?

    返信削除
  7. Hello.
    I agree with you.
    Recently,I often hear "Sosyoku Danshi".
    However,I don't like it.
    Do you like it?

    返信削除
  8. hi

    I agree with you.
    but I don't know this word was selected as one of the top 10 of the 2009 buzzwords-of-the-year contest.

    返信削除
  9. Hi!
    Your answer is very good!
    Sousyoku-kei danshi is very famous word in Japan.
    I often use this word in conversation with my friends.

    返信削除
  10. Hello.
    I agree with your idea!
    Sousyoku-kei danshi increased in Japan.
    I think renai is interenting for me. Many Japanese boy should active for love!

    返信削除
  11. Hello!
    I completely agree with you.
    There are many Sousyoku-kei danshi in Japan, and I am NOT dislike them. Probably, I am a Sousyoku-kei jyosi. ha-ha-ha

    返信削除
  12. Hi
    I agree with you.
    Japanese boys are so cooled.
    I want boys to value the anniversary more;)!

    返信削除
  13. Hii^^
    Recentry, Sousyoku-kei danshi are increasing!!
    I think it is strange phenomenon!
    When Sousyoku-kei danshi were born!??haha
    Do you know!?

    返信削除