2009年12月6日日曜日

November 30 Homework

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?
In my opinion, a massive wedding is too expensive for me. If I am allowed to attend my friend's massive wedding, I will enjoy it. However, I don't want to spend so much of my precious money on wedding.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?
It sounds romantic, but I don't want to do so. Because if I eloped with someone, we can't make a good relationship with both parents. After I get married, I have to live with my husband for a long time. I want to get parents' help when I have a problem. I think they will give me some advice and money.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
I have thought about that, but I want to have a wedding in my country. Because I want my friends to come my wedding ceremony and reception. I think it is difficult for my friends to go abroad for my wedding.

4.What is your ideal wedding?
I don't want to have a big party because I am cheap and don't want to spend too much money. I want to have a small wedding ceremony and a small buffet-style party. I want to wearing a wedding dress. Also, I prefer a church style wedding ceremony to Japanese.

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?
I don't know the traditional things we should do. But, I would say thank you or something to my parents. I want to show them my appreciation because I can't express it during normal days. Also, I want to wear a wedding dress in my wedding ceremony. I just want to wear a wedding dress before I die. But, I don't want to move around with a dress. I am surprised when I saw the bride get in a car and go to the church in the movie. It looks very tough.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
I have never been to it.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello**
    I agree with you about 4!!
    I want to hold small party same as you*:)

    返信削除
  2. I agree with your answer about no.2 and no.4. Eloping is a romantic story just in movies, isn't it? And I also don't want to spend too much money for just that one day. I also prefer small wedding party :)

    返信削除
  3. HELLO♪”
    I really agree with you!!!
    I can't hold a massive wedding because it's too expensive for me...
    So, I want to ATTEND a massive wedding!!haha

    返信削除
  4. I agree with you. massive wedding is too expensive for us. but if we could do it, it is very happy for us isn't is?

    返信削除
  5. hi,
    do you wanna spend much money to your honeymoon instead cheap wedding?

    返信削除
  6. My brother had a small wedding party, but We can spend great and lovely time.
    Wedding is not money. not huge.
    It is important to feeling.

    so i agree with you.

    返信削除