2009年10月25日日曜日

October 19 Homework

Clothes

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?

Yes. I can't see people without looking what they wear. Especially, I judge someone I don't know well according to what they wear, I think.



2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?

I think what foreign people wear isn't so important. But, I judge Japanese people by what they wear. I haven't found that until I try to answer this question.



3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?

I am wearing a light blue sweat shirt. I don't care what I wear at home. I am wearing it because it was near me.



Friends

1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?

I rarely talk about politics not because it may cause arguments, but because I'm not interested in it. Also, I don't like to ask about their family.



2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.

I talk about high school days when I see junior high friends and talk about sports when I see my teammates. When I meet a friend who has a little child, I visit her house. I think going out with little baby is taugh.

12 件のコメント:

  1. about Clothes Q1, I also think that if I know the pweson very well, I would not judje his/her clothes.

    返信削除
  2. hello.
    Your opinion is same with me. I hardly talk about politics. I think politics is difficult for me and I am not interested in it.

    返信削除
  3. Hello,kang-fu♪”
    I also rarely talk about politics.
    It's so difficult...
    However, we'll talk about it when we start working in the near future.

    返信削除
  4. hello^^
    I also dont talk about difficult subjects like politics and so on!
    I want to enjoy talking with my friends! Politics or such a difficlt things are soooo formal for young girls like us! lol

    返信削除
  5. Hi:D

    I agree with you.
    I can't talk to friends about a subject that I am not interested in.

    返信削除
  6. Thanks for your comments!

    >SWEET CANDY
    When I don't know about a person, I sometimes try to find her personality from her clothes.

    >king vs godzilla
    Politics looks difficult for me, too! So, I can't be interested in them.

    >BERRY
    I also think we talk more about them in the future. Do you think we will become naturally interested in politics after we start to work? I'm afraid if I become interested in them.

    >charlie
    Politics are too formal for young girls like me! When I become interested in them, I am no longer a young girl!!

    >mameshiba
    I think so, too. If talk about politics with friend now, I can't enjoy it.

    返信削除
  7. Hi kang-fu!!
    Politics is very difficult for me!
    I agree with you.
    I want to have a pleasant talk with friends^^

    返信削除
  8. I agree with Q1!
    I think clothes represent their character.
    And I dont like to talk about politics, too.
    It's borling subject...

    返信削除
  9. hi ya
    i dont care about what i weare at home too.
    we dont need to care there to relax.

    返信削除
  10. Hello, kang-fu.
    yes, I think what foreign people wear isn't so important,too.
    Why do you think Japanese people Judge their clothes?

    返信削除
  11. Hi!
    I wiil never discuss with my friends about it because I don't interested in it.

    返信削除
  12. Hi! I agree with your idea!
    I do not like to talk about my family and to ask about their family.

    返信削除