2009年7月31日金曜日

July 13 Homework

1 You're talking to a co-worker. How close do you stand?
I think I stand one meter far away from a co-woker. Because I don't know them so much. Also, they are opposite sex.

2 You 're talking to a friend. Do you touch each other?
I sometimes touch my friends when I am excited to chat with them.

3 Look at the diagramof a waiting room. Where do you look?
I'll sit the seat next to the upper left corner. I want to avoid sitting next to someone.

4 You're in crowded elevator. Where do you look?
I always look the number above the door. If the elevator has the window, I sometimes see the window.

5 You're standing in line. How close do you stand to the person in front?
I think I stand about 70 centimeter far from the person. It is comfortable for me.

6 You get on the bus. There is an empty raw of seats at the back, and an empty seat close by, Where do yousit.
I will sit a empty seat close by. But I choose the back one if there is a sitting person next to the seat close by.

7 You're in a library and there's an empty seat beside you. do you want to stop someone sitting there? If so, how?
I never stop someone sitting beside me. Of course, I don't want to sit someone near me in the library. I want to spend time alone and quietly there. But I think stopping someone sitting is really rude.

8 You're going to the beach. Do you like to see lots of people or very few.
I like to see very few people. I really hate crowded place.

9 when you're talking to someone, do you look them in the eye?
I often do so. But I sometimes feel awkward when someone look me in the eye. It is funny.

10 you're on a train. Do you talk to the passangers?
I never speak to strangers. But I don't care when someone speak to me. I'm just shy and can't speak to the strangers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿