2009年7月12日日曜日

July 6 Homework

What kind of work place do you think you will work best in? Choose a country other than Japan and research and explain 1 aspect of their business culture that is different than Japan.
I want to work in the Netherlands.
In the Netherlands, their working time is very flexible. There are many part-time workers and they are treated well.

Do you think it is a good practice? Why?
I think it is good because we can enjoy both working and doing other things. We can decide how long time we work depending on our lifestyle. In Japan, women often give up their job after they have a child, because we can't decrease our working time. After their children grow up, they often work as a part-time with very low salary and little benefit. In the Netherlands, they can continue working with decreasing their working time. Moreover, there is little difference between full-time workers' salary and part-time workers'.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hello,konnichiwa^-^

    To work in Netherlands sounds great.
    Flexible working times. Enjoy both working and doing other things.
    I am wonder how the difference between full-time workers salary and part-time workers?

    返信削除
  2. Hi, kang-fu!!
    I didn't know about Netherland.
    Thank you very much☆
    I want to work after I have children,so it's very very good!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi,kang-hu☆
    It's difficult for women to work in Japan if they have a child. So, I hope that Japan will improve the work invironment for women.

    返信削除
  4. Hi Kang-hu,
    Your opinion sounds nice!
    I imagine that only working must be boring. We can enjoy our whole lives by both working and doing what we really want to do!
    Netherland may make it come true, right? ;)

    返信削除
  5. Hi,
    I have never heard about the business cultur in Natherlands.
    I wonder how much people in Natherlands can earn. you say there are a lot of people who has part time jobs. Can they get money as much as people who work for full time?
    If so this country is really great for work and have our hobbis I think :)

    返信削除