2009年6月28日日曜日

June 22 Homework

textbook on page 14, section 4 a-f.


a. When do children usually leave home?

I think childtren leave home when they are from18 to 22 years old, because they start going to the school or the company far from home. Since living alone costs a lot, some people don't leave home after they got a job. After Japanese got married, some people live with their parents. But I think many people don't want to do so.



b. How many people live in your home?

6 family members live in my house. My parents, grandparents and brother live with me. We have two kitchens and bathrooms, so we don't live completely together.


c. Do you have a head of the family?

I think we have. I am sometimes required to write the "Setainushi's name" on some forms. But it doesn't mean Setainushi has storng power to decide everything in my family.


d. Who does the housework?

According to my family, my mother does all of the housework. My father, brother and me never do it. I think it isn't usual in Japan, recently. I know many of my friends do housework in their house.

e. Who runs the family?

Both of my parents work and get money. My father's income is higher than mother's.

f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in

I think there are four rooms we sleep in, but we use the rooms not only to sleep but also to do other things. For example, I sleep, study, watch TV and so on in my room.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,
    I agree with your opinion about a head of the family.
    A head of the family does not mean the person who has the power the most!!
    Evry member of the family are for each i think. We should not choose who has the power the most.

    返信削除