2009年5月17日日曜日

May 11 homework

I try to greet politely when I see teachers, someone I don't know and so on. So, I say "ohayogozaimasu" in the morning and say "konnichiwa"in the afternoon. On the other hand, I try to greet friendly when I see people I know well like my family members and friends. So, I say "ohayo" in the morning. I don't use "konnichiwa" to my friends or family members.
I rarely touch people when I talk to them because I think I don't need to do that. Moreover, I am worried that people may not want to be touched.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I also think Japanese seldom touch each other as greet. I really symbolizes Japanese humble.

    返信削除
  2. I agree with you!
    We use the right word in the right place. I t is one of the manners in Japan. That is culture.

    返信削除
  3. Hello!
    I think so too.
    Some Japanese people are negative, so we can't body contact easily.

    返信削除
  4. I agree with you. We show our each position by putting some extra words after the sentense.

    返信削除
  5. Thank you your comments!

    >chelsea
    I think one of the reason Japanese don't touch each other is their shiness.

    >mambeshiba
    I think so too. Using polite expressions is difficult and often bother me.


    >kiki
    I also feel awkward when people I don't know well touch me.

    >sen
    I use polite expression when I wan to show someone my respect.

    返信削除