2009年4月26日日曜日

Two days of mass killings in Iraq; many victims Iranian
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/04/24/iraq.violence/index.html#cnnSTCText

60 people were killed by suicide bombers near a holy Shiite shrine in Bugdad, Iraq on Friday. Many of them were Iranian pilgrims and they were going to the shrine to pray. On the same day, seven people were also killed by a suicide bomber in Jawala, Diyala province. Jawala is a town that has been the center of a territorial dispute between the central government and the Kurdistan Regional Government. These kind of violence erupted as the Obama administration plans to withdraw American army from Iraq.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Kang-fu.
    Yes, war is very difficult and severe problem all over the world.
    I do not know how war will be disappear.
    I have lived in Hiroshima until now, so I am interested in pease.
    I wish Mr Obama withdraw army from Irap completely.

    返信削除
  2. > Cherry Blossom
    Thank you for your comment!
    I also think we have to eliminate war from the earth. Religions have a lot of good aspects, but they sometimes cause wars. I think it is difficult problem, too.

    返信削除